Meet the New Gemini Pro!
What’s different about the Gemini Pro?
Well, we guarantee, the first thing you’ll notice about the Gemini Pro is the size – it’s a whopper! In fact, it can cut and emboss materials sized up to 12” x 18” using additional plates!
This larger size means you can think big with all of your projects – from card and box making to soft craft creations!
We love writing a list (who doesn’t?) so here’s a quick run down of the Pro’s top features:
- It’s a real time saver as you can cut so much more in just one pass – in fact for smaller projects you can cut all of your elements, mats and layers in one go
- It’s engineered for edge-to-edge cutting, with a maximum cutting area of 12″ x 18″
- Cuts through so many materials – including card, craft metal, leather, and more!
- The Pro will cut through multiple layers of fabric, so you can speed up your soft craft cutting
- All the power, pressure and performance you’ve come to expect from Gemini
What can I use the Gemini Pro for?
You can use the Gemini Pro for all of your usual die cutting and embossing needs. It’s perfect for projects of all sizes, whether it’s card making, scrapbooking, soft crafts or more! The larger cutting platform just means you’ll save a whole heap of time.
The Pro is also perfect for batch making- if you’re looking to create a stack of the same card design, or a whole wedding’s worth of favor boxes, this is the machine for you! This is because you can cut all the mats and layers needed for your card or project in a single pass.
We said earlier that the Gemini Pro would allow you to think big, and we weren’t kidding! The larger platform means you can work with a cutting area sized up to 12” x 18” – this will allow you to use larger dies and stencils and craft colossal creations!
What does the Gemini Pro cut through?
This machine is a powerhouse! It will cut through the following:
- Craft metal
- Mount Board
- Adhesive foam
- Glitter paper
- Mirror card
- Adhesive vinyl
- Stencil film
- Balsa wood
- Multiple layers of fabric
Can you use regular dies with the Gemini Pro?
Yep! The Gemini Pro is compatible with most types of thin metal dies – and the larger cutting platform means you can cut multiple dies in one pass!
You will receive 12” x 12” cutting plates and shims with your Pro – specially sized to ensure you can make the most of your new machine.
If you want to maximize the Pro’s potential, 12” x 18”clear-cutting plates, shims and a rubber embossing mat are all available separately.
What do I get with the Gemini Pro?
We’re glad you asked! Inside the box, as well as the all-important machine, you’ll find all the accessories you need to get started straight away!
Included in the box:
- Gemini Pro machine
- Two clear-cutting plates (12″x12″)
- Rubber embossing mat (12″x12″)
- Magnetic shim (12″x12″)
- Plastic shim (12″x12″)
- Metal shim (12″x12″)
- Comprehensive instruction booklet that will guide you through the plate combinations you need for your different dies and embossing folders
- Power cord
Whether you love batch-making, fancy working on larger projects or just want to save time we think the Gemini Pro will revolutionize your crafting experience – why not take a look at it in action and see for yourself!